Monster Math: Fun Math Facts Games for Kids Free APK
82 from - 1,284 People
||:||Monster Math: Fun Math Facts Games for Kids Free|
||:||Makkajai: Math Games for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th grade|
||:||4.4 and up|
||:||January 11, 2018|
Monster Math is suited for kids Grades KG, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th, with standard math presets aligned with Common Core mathematics standards. Fun math games for kids are fully customizable to suit your kid’s aptitude, letting you move between advanced and basic math facts skills with a quick tap. Practicing fast math and having fun, your kids will get quick at Math in no time!
Detailed reports and weekly emails round up the educational features and allow you to get an in-depth view of how your children or students are progressing in math.
While kids explore new worlds and await new characters with bated breath, they won’t even realize they are getting better and faster at solving math facts! For math facts, there’s nothing more fun than a fast round of practice with Monster Math.
Monster Math Features:
Math Games and Tutorials for:
• Geometry basics
Monster Math’s multilevel system is designed to guide struggling kids towards the right answers
Math Facts Games Filled with Adventure for Grades 1-5
• Practice games assist kids with math skills and problem solving
• Mathematics adapt and adjust difficulty depending on your child’s progress
• Become Maxx and rescue your best friend Dextra from the clutches of evil monsters in an engaging storyline
In-Depth Mathematics Reporting
• Learn how your child is doing with the Common Core Standards for math
• See which math areas your child needs help in, and know what skills they’re good at
• Get a skill-specific analysis, and weekly email updates
Engrossing Story and Gorgeous World
• 4 Completely Different and New Worlds
• 23 game characters
• Superior gameplay features and more interactivity for the kids
• All new artwork and soundtrack
• Defeat monsters with the power of math!
Math skills your child could be learning with Monster Math 2:
Addition & Subtraction
• Addition up to 5, 10 and 20
• Subtraction up to 5, 10 and 20
• Two-digit addition without carry over
• Two-digit subtraction without borrowing
Multiplication & Division
• Multiplication Tables of 1 through 10
• Division by numbers 1 through 10
• Multiplication of single-digit numbers by multiples of 10
Primes, Factors and Multiples
• Visual representations (1/b, a/b)
• Whole numbers as Fractions
• Comparing fractions
• Basic fraction addition
• Decimal equivalents to given fractions and vice-versa
• Identify shapes on various attributes
Monster Math is your child’s personal homework and math trainer. Its fun learning games, engrossing story and adaptive learning approach makes it a superior alternative to homework or planned lessons. Math lessons designed to quiz multiple mathematics skills at once and guide students towards improving their math skills, unlike flash cards or simple quiz apps, which only ask one question at a time.
Download today and find out why kids and parents love Monster Math!
Monster Math concentrates on Common Core Standards: K.G.2, K.G.3, K.G.4, K.OA.5, 1.G.1, 1.G.3, 1.NBT.4, 1.OA.3, 2.G.1, 2.G.3, 2.NBT.5, 2.OA.2, 3.G.1, 3.OA.7, 3.NBT.2, 3.NBT.3, 3.NF.1, 3.NF.3, 4.G.3, 4.OA.1, 4.NF.2, 4.NF.3, 4.NF.6.
For support, questions or comments, write to us at: support[@]makkajai.com