ViewRanger - Hiking Trails & Bike Rides APK
84 from - 33,216 People
||:||ViewRanger - Hiking Trails & Bike Rides|
||:||Varies with device|
||:||March 22, 2018|
** 2017 Best Outdoor App -Elevation Outdoors **
** Best New Outdoor Tech in 2017 –Backpacker magazine**
** Trusted by 300 Search & Rescue teams **
>> BEST-IN-CLASS MAPS
Free Worldwide Maps: street maps, aerial and satellite images, and terrain maps.
Upgrade to access four premium map types: USA Topo, USGS Topo, USA Land Cover, and USA Slopes. USA topographic maps are 1:24K scale with 20- to 40-foot contours in most places. Plus additional premium topographic maps for Europe, USA, Canada and New Zealand.
>> SKYLINE: AUGMENTED REALITY FOR THE OUTDOORS
Launch our Skyline feature and pan the landscape using your Android’s camera. Skyline identifies over 9 million peaks, places, lakes in the world. Bonus: When following a route, see direction arrows and navigate to points on the real landscape. (Note: No Skyline coverage in Alaska.)
>> ANDROID WEAR™
• Navigate trails and view track stats on your wrist with Android Wear™ enabled smartwatches.
• Record a new track and pause or stop an existing track recording.
• View heading, bearing, lat/long and altitude data.
• ViewRanger is also optimized for the Casio PRO TREK smart watch.
>> TRAIL GUIDES
See 180,000 routes posted by top publishing brands and find trails in national parks, state parks, and national forests. Check out every mile of Appalachian and Pacific Crest Trails too.
More Online: Plan your next hiking project, draw routes, print maps, and import GPX files on our website too. Then send and follow them on your Android device. Bonus: Import GPS files from outdoor websites and handheld GPS units.
>> GPS NAVIGATION & STATS
• See your GPS location on a map.
• Record tracks and follow routes
• Plot and go to point of interests
• See live trip and navigation stats: time, speed, distance, navigation arrows, compass bearing, sunrise and sunset.
• Privately share your real-time GPS location with friends and family with BuddyBeacon™. Data connection required.
• Share routes and tracks with friends and social networks.
Free Global maps © OpenStreetMap contributors.
Some features, such as viewing online maps, browsing routes, downloading maps and routes and sharing your location using BuddyBeacon require an internet connection.